Ovation Communities strictly adheres to the guidance and recommendations from the Wisconsin Department of Health and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. All recommend rigorous infection control measures, including:
- Screening residents for symptoms and taking their vitals twice daily at the Jewish Home (skilled nursing).
- Screening residents for symptoms and taking their vitals once per day at Chai Point.
- Placing COVID-19 positive residents in private rooms.
- Screening all staff and essential visitors for symptoms of COVID-19 upon reporting to work and before entering any of our residences.
- Rigorously cleaning and disinfecting of residences.
- Paying extra attention and cleaning of touch surfaces.
- Appropriately using personal protective equipment.