Positioned on a bluff overlooking Lake Michigan, Ovation Chai Point combines the best in outstanding scenic living with the cultural experiences on Milwaukee’s fashionable east-side.
Our residents are living life to the fullest with enriching social and cultural activities to promote their health and well-being—and provide a source of fun and delight.
We offer independent & assisted living through individualized supportive care programs at Ovation Chai Point, enabling our residents to age in place.
Each morning at Ovation Chai Point, residents wake to a day full of enriching possibilities. On-campus programs are more than a way to pass the time — they are designed to promote the health and well-being of our residents and provide a source of fun and delight. Equally as important, programming is based largely on the residents themselves.
Resident input plays a valuable role in the daily offerings and include:
- Yoga, tai chi, dance, weightlifting, water aerobics, and many other daily activities
- Lifelong learning programs on a wide range of subjects
- Intergenerational activities with visits from local students
- An art studio for creative projects and an artist-in-residence program
- Daily Minyan, Sabbath and Jewish Holiday observance
- A variety of live musical performances
- A wide range of delicious, healthy, and kosher food options